There are lots of people who have already picked up Animal Crossing: New Horizons for the Switch, but if you’ve been waiting for a good deal or a cool bonus item offered to you, then now is the time to jump in and start decorating your island.
Target has announced it will be offering a free exclusive premium Tom Nook journal with a calendar for 2021 alongside purchased copies of Animal Crossing: New Horizons on Nov. 1.
The retailer didn’t clarify whether the promotion is one day only or if it extends for a period of time. It’s also worth noting that this bonus journal is available in-store only, for some odd reason.
You can click the link here to be taken to the game’s listing on Target.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons launched for the Nintendo Switch earlier this year in March. You can check out our scored review here, as well as our extensive Guide Wiki, which is chock-full of handy tips and tricks.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is Getting Updates and New Features for Its One Year Anniversary
- 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers That Would Be Perfect Build-A-Bears