Another month means another batch of titles coming to Xbox Game Pass, but there’s even more on the cards for the subscription in September according to a new article over on Xbox’s website. For the first time, cloud functionality is being added to the service, which allows users to play on their mobile devices free of charge. Further, the service’s PC spin-off is set to leave beta and launch in full.
First things first, though, let’s wrap up the games coming to Xbox Game Pass in September.
- Company of Heroes 2 (PC) – September 17
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep & Forsaken (Android & Console) – September 22
- Night in the Woods (Android, Console, PC) [email protected] – September 24
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 (Android & Console) [email protected] – September 24
Games leaving Xbox Game Pass:
- Bad North (Console & PC)
- DiRT Rally 2.0 (Console & PC)
- Dishonored 2 (Console & PC)
- Panzer Dragoon Orta (Console)
- Westerado: Double Barreled (Console)
- Yooka-Laylee (Console)
Game Pass Quests
- Sea of Thieves (Ultimate Members only, Starting 9/15) – “Talk like a Pirate” (Log in and play) – 25 points
- Dungeon of the Endless (All Game Pass Members, Starting 9/15) – “Open 10 doors” (Open 10 doors) – 50 points
Game Pass DLC / Updates
- Minecraft Dungeons: Creeping Winter DLC – 10% off
- The Outer Worlds: Peril on Gorgon & Expansion Pass – 10% off
- Sea of Thieves: Talk Like a Pirate Day – Double Gold & reputation (Sept. 18 – 21), in-game storytelling emote for Game Pass players (Sept. 17 – 21)
- Save 25% on Disgaea 4 Complete+ for PC until September 17
For those playing on PC, Microsoft has a new trailer today celebrating Game Pass Ultimate’s upcoming full launch on the platform. From next week the service will feature 100 playable games; the $1 introductory price per month is set to be retired on the same day, Sept. 17.
In case you missed one of last week’s big stories, EA Play is now included as part of Xbox Game Pass at no additional cost, giving players access to a huge library of EA games as part of their membership.