Jackbox Games released an official trailer for its upcoming The Jackbox Party Pack 7 showing off the five party games included in the latest entry.
Like previous packs, The Jackbox Party Pack 7 contains five party games that uses a smartphone, laptop, or tablet as a controller for up to eight players alongside an audience of up to 10,000 that can play and vote with the game.
The game comes with one returning favorite and four new games:
- Quiplash 3 (3-8 players) – It’s a head-to-head battle of the wits as you give hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite!
- The Devils and the Details (3-8 players) – You’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life?
- Champ’d Up (3-8 players) – Create absurd characters that will battle over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite?
- Talking Points (3-8 players) – Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not.
- Blather Round (2-6 players) – Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. It’s a “GOOD” “FUN TIME” “EXPERIENCE.”
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 launches on Oct. 15 for Steam, Epic Games Store, Mac App Store, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Apple TV and iPad, Amazon Fire TV, and Android TV.