The Jackbox Party Pack 6, the latest installment in the party game collection series, has launched today for PC and consoles.
The sixth title from Jackbox Games offers another five party games that allow up to 10 players to use their phones or tablets as controllers to write and draw in the games.
Additionally, up to 10,000 people can join the audience and participate in specific games. The five games in The Jackbox Party Pack 6 include:
- Dictionarium, the wacky word game in which you compete to create definitions for totally made-up, never-before-seen words (3-8 players).
- Joke Boat, the seafaring stand-up game where you and your boatmates compete as aspiring comedians in a talent show on a fourth-rate cruise ship (3-8 players).
- Push The Button, the space-age secret identity game in which you try to hunt down alien interlopers, while taking part in bizarre writing and drawing tasks (4-10 players).
- Role Models, the offbeat personality game in which you and your friends become guinea pigs for a mad scientist and label each other to find out who you really are (3-6 players). It’s also Jackbox Games’ first title to support player selfies as avatars!
- Trivia Murder Party 2, the deviously funny trivia game where getting questions wrong leads to fighting for your life in a variety of absurd and challenging mini-games (1-8 players).
The Jackbox Party Pack 6 is now available for Mac, PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and “other major digital platforms” for $29.99.