Following this weekend’s reveal of the new DLC character Kunimitsu for Tekken 7, Bandai Namco released a gallery of official screenshots.
We get to see Kunimitsu in action and her stage, Vermillion Gates.
On top of that, we also take a look at the new update coming with Season Pass 4.
- New Moves: All TEKKEN 7 characters will be receiving new moves to add to their arsenal of martial arts skills.
- Updated UI: More streamlined user interface
- Online Play Enhancements: Response improvement / Wi-Fi indicator
- TEKKEN Prowess: A new way for players to see their TEKKEN skills through points scoring. TEKKEN Prowess is calculated through a player’s highest owned rank, total rank of all characters, play stats, and the number of matches played.
- Rank System Renewal: A new top level rank will be added to TEKKEN 7; those who reach this new highest level rank will be given the title of “TEKKEN GOD OMEGA”.
You can enjoy the screenshots below.
If you’re unfamiliar with the game, below you can read an official description.
“Discover the epic conclusion of the Mishima clan and unravel the reasons behind each step of their ceaseless fight. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, TEKKEN 7 features stunning story-driven cinematic battles and intense duels that can be enjoyed with friends and rivals alike through innovative fight mechanics.
Love, Revenge, Pride. Everyone has a reason to fight. Values are what define us and make us human, regardless of our strengths and weaknesses. There are no wrong motivations, just the path we choose to take.
Expand your fighter’s journey by purchasing the Tekken 7 Season Pass separately and gain access to stunning additional content“