The Pokemon Company has announced that new information on the upcoming Pokemon Sword and Shield expansion pass, The Crown Tundra, will be coming tomorrow morning (Sept 29) at 6 am PT.
No other information was shared from the company, but we can expect a new trailer that showcases gameplay footage from the upcoming second half of the Sword and Shield expansion pass.
The Isle of Armor DLC released on June 1 and right now we do not have a set release date for the next part, but it’s likely we’ll see it during the video presentation, especially since it’s planned to release in the Fall.
The DLC will take place in a brand-new, snow-filled locale in the Galar region, introducing players to the Galarian Star Tournament, which will have Pokemon trainers battling against various characters from Sword and Shield, and you can even team up with them to tackle the tournament together.
You’ll be able to watch the presentation down below on the company’s YouTube channel once the time comes. You can also check back here at Twinfinite for more coverage.
And if you’re on the hunt for tips and tricks pertaining to Pokemon Sword and Shield, you can look into our expansive Guide Wiki.
- Free Content Update Coming to New Pokemon Snap, Adds New Areas and Pokemon
- Gardevoir Is Coming to Pokemon Unite on July 28
- New Pokemon “Poke-Lid” Installed in Japan With New Manholes Starring Lucario, Grookey, Eldegoss & More
- A New Live-Action Pokemon Series is Reportedly in Production at Netflix
- Eevee Community Day Returns to Pokemon GO In July for Two-Day Celebration