The next iteration of EA’s mega-popular soccer game is just weeks away, but those looking forward to trying before buying will be disappointed to learn that the publisher has no plans to release a demo of FIFA 21.
In a Tweet today, EA announced that it’s planning on skipping the release of a demo build this year in favor of focusing its efforts on “delivering the best full game experience possible.”
We aren’t releasing a demo for FIFA 21.
Instead we’ve made the decision to focus our development team’s time on delivering the best full game experience for current & next-gen consoles.
We look forward to EA PLAY members jumping in 10 days from now and launching the game Oct 9.
— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) September 21, 2020
As you can see, EA Play members (and those who have Game Pass as of last week’s announcement) will have access to FIFA 21 10 days in advance of its official release date.
For more information on the upcoming game, check out our recent article about the big changes coming to FIFA 21’s career mode in an overview trailer, or read the detailed breakdown via the new Pitch Notes here.
FIFA 21 launches on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on Oct. 9. Next-gen versions of the game have been confirmed for later in the year but exact dates haven’t yet been revealed.
- The DioField Chronicle Demo Released by Square Enix
- How to Download Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Demo on PS5 & PS4
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land Gets a Free Demo and an Exciting Overview Trailer
- Triangle Strategy Is Getting New, Longer Demo Later Today
- Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin Gets Release Date, New Demo for PS5 & Xbox Series X|S, & New Trailer