As soon as you’ve created your MyCareer player you’ll want to immediately set about getting into the big leagues as quickly as possible. Here’s how to get drafted in the first round in NBA 2K21.
How to Get Drafted in the First Round in NBA 2K21
To get drafted first round, you’ll need to play well during the Prelude’s college games. Put in a good performance here and you’ll get noticed and put forward for entry into the NBA.
Your MyCareer starts you out in high school, and from there you’ll get to choose which college you want to go to (depending on how well you play). Once you’re in college, there are 10 games that you’ll need to play before the draft.
While you can technically “declare” for the draft after the first five games though, taking the time to actually play through all 10 is the way to go about ensuring you’ll get selected for the first draft.
That’s because after each game your stock will rise, making you more appealing to the talent scouts that have come to watch. Further, there’s also a pick-up game against Zion Williamson that you can choose to play just before draft night that can help if you win it, so it’s definitely worth seeing the college games right through until the end.
You should also see some related content below that may prove helpful. As always, though, if you’re unable to find an answer to a specific question then feel free to sound off in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds NBA 2K21, Football Manager 2021, and More in March
- NBA 2K21 Turns the Neighborhood Into an Entire City for Next-Gen
- NBA 2K21 Adds WNBA MyPlayer & Online Modes to Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Removes MyPlayer Pie Charts & Adds 24 Takeovers for Next-Gen Versions
- NBA 2K21 Improves Movement & Contact for Next-Gen; PS5 Gets Exclusive Controller Features