NBA 2K21 comes to Xbox One, PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch boasting a plethora of modes, updated rosters and more top-tier ballin’ on the court. Whether you’re playing in MyCareer, MyTeam, the Neighborhood or you’re just playing a quick online match, there’s a ton of content both on and off the court that you’ll need to get your head around. That’s where this NBA 2K21 guide wiki comes in.
Down below you’ll find general information, the basics you need to know to get started, and in-depth guides that cover all of the core modes in the game. Whether it’s knowing what the best builds are for your MyPlayer, customization tips for when you’re chillin’ in the neighborhood, or knowing how make the best MyTeam you possibly can, you’ll find it all below. So, without further ado, let’s get to it.
NBA 2K21 Guide Wiki
Is our NBA 2K21 guide wiki missing an answer to a problem you’ve got? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll make sure we get back to you as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Sept. 4, 2020
- Developer: Visual Concepts
- Publisher: 2K Games, 2K Sports
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
- Downloading the NBA 2K21 Demo
- Install Size
- All VC Prices (Microtransactions)
- How to Update the Game (PS4, Xbox One, Switch & PC)
- Euro Step & Hop Step
- New Shot Meter Explained
- Fake Pass
- Pick and Roll
- How to Challenge Calls
- How to Get Badges
- How to Call for a Screen
- How to Upgrade Free Throws
- Create Custom MyTeam Jerseys and Court
- Unlock MyTeam Auction House
- Earn MyTeam Tokens and What They’re For
- Get All Domination Rewards
We’re still adding more to our NBA 2K21 guide wiki, so be sure to check back soon for more tips, tricks, and guides.