Closing out today’s Ubisoft Forward showcase, Ubisoft showed off Riders Republic, which is a multiplayer extreme sports game.
You can ski, snowboard, bike, or wingsuit across “an open world sports paradise,” heading to snowy mountains, desert slopes, and large open areas.
It’s more than you would have seen from previous Ubisoft extreme sports games such as Steep and Trials, with you being able to approach the game however you like. The Rider Republic description reads:
Live out the rider’s fantasy as you roam free in a huge, vibrant open world, always buzzing with other players around you. Immerse yourself in iconic American national parks including Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Mammoth Mountain… all mashed up for you to shred! Squad up with your friends and compete in a wide range of multiplayer modes: feel the rush of downhill races, dominate maps in team vs team competitions, or give it your best shot in epic mass PvP races with more than 50 other players.
Riders Republic will come to both current and next-gen consoles, plus Stadia, and will be available from Feb. 25, 2021.
To keep fans invested after launch, new race events and live content will be added consistently, keeping Riders Republic fresh. Check out the trailer below for a deeper look at what to expect from the game.
- 5 Unanswered Questions We Have After Ubisoft’s E3 2021 Showcase
- Rainbow Six Siege Gets New Trailer & Crossplay Announcement During Ubisoft Forward Livestream
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Brawlhalla Crossover Announced During Ubisoft Forward Pre-Show
- Ubisoft Reveals Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora Is Coming in 2022
- Watch the Ubisoft Forward E3 2021 Livestream Here