Closing out today’s Ubisoft Forward showcase, Ubisoft showed off Riders Republic, which is a multiplayer extreme sports game.
You can ski, snowboard, bike, or wingsuit across “an open world sports paradise,” heading to snowy mountains, desert slopes, and large open areas.
It’s more than you would have seen from previous Ubisoft extreme sports games such as Steep and Trials, with you being able to approach the game however you like. The Rider Republic description reads:
Live out the rider’s fantasy as you roam free in a huge, vibrant open world, always buzzing with other players around you. Immerse yourself in iconic American national parks including Bryce Canyon, Yosemite Valley, Mammoth Mountain… all mashed up for you to shred! Squad up with your friends and compete in a wide range of multiplayer modes: feel the rush of downhill races, dominate maps in team vs team competitions, or give it your best shot in epic mass PvP races with more than 50 other players.
Riders Republic will come to both current and next-gen consoles, plus Stadia, and will be available from Feb. 25, 2021.
To keep fans invested after launch, new race events and live content will be added consistently, keeping Riders Republic fresh. Check out the trailer below for a deeper look at what to expect from the game.
- Ubisoft Promises More Post-Launch Content for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla; Teases Surprises for FY 2022
- Ubisoft Boasts “Strongest Quarter” in Its History as PS5 & PS4 Dominate the Publisher’s Sales
- 5 Features Ubisoft’s Star Wars Game Needs For Success
- Ubisoft’s Riders Republic Delayed Until “Later This Year”
- EA Comments on Star Wars After Reveal of Ubisoft Open-World Game: “We’re Making More Star Wars Games”