With Microsoft Flight Simulator in the hands of enthusiasts around the world for about three weeks, Asobo is continuing its quest to improve its more advanced aspects.
Today the developer announced that the second update to the game is in final testing and is expected to be released within ten days.
We also get a list of highlights about the features that we can expect from the update.
Do keep in mind that these are not the full patch notes. They will be released alongside the update.
- Performance improvements
- ATC updates
- UI updates
- Aerodynamic updates
- Aircraft updates
- Cockpit visuals and animation updates
- General aviation system updates
- General aviation avionic updated
- Airliner system updates
- Airliner avionic updates
- Live Weather updates – (e.g. 225/3kt wind fixed, persistency fixed, etc.)
- Upgraded multiplayer servers
- Marketplace updates
- Content Manager updates
- Localization updates
- Accessibility updates
- Camera updates
- Bush Trip updates (e.g. completion trigger fixed/Completionist achievement fixed)
- World updates
If you want to learn more about Microsoft Flight Simulator, you can check out our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s new and groundbreaking game.
You can also check out our growing guide wiki that includes more information that can help you get started in the game.