Apex Legends Season 6 is going live tomorrow, Aug. 18. There are more than a few updates and additions that you should be aware of before jumping in. Here’s what’s new in Apex Legends Season 6, Boosted.
A New Legend (Rampart)
Ramya “Rampart” Parekh is a skilled modder who joins the Apex Games thanks to an invite from Titanfall’s mercenary, Kuben Blisk. After her mod shop burns down, she’s forced to fight in the Games as a new Legend.
Rampart’s three abilities make her suited for both offensive and defensive situations in Apex Legends Season 6.
Her Passive Ability, Modded Loader, gives her an increased magazine and heat capacity with faster reloads/recharges when using LMGs or her minigun.
This compliments her Tactical Ability, Amped Cover, which provides a shield wall that blocks incoming enemy shots while amping outgoing shots.
Rampart’s Ultimate Ability places down her stationary minigun, Sheila, for any teammate to use. She’s able to rain down fire while also protecting her squad, so it might be a bit tough to get a good shot in on her.
- Apex Legends Update Nerfs Two Overpowered Weapons
- Apex Legends Arenas Mode Changes the Game Up in All the Right Ways
- Are You An Apex Predator? Prove It With This Apex Legends Trivia Quiz
- What’s New in Apex Legends Season 9? Everything You Need to Know
- Apex Legends Legacy Battle Pass Adds Stylish Skins for Wraith & Rampart