UFC 4 has become the undisputed champ of the UK Charts, debuting in top spot after just three days on the market since its Aug. 14 release.
In doing so, it knocks 2020’s big hit Animal Crossing: New Horizons down to second spot, with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in third, and Sucker Punch Production’s popular open-world samurai game Ghost of Tsushima drops to fourth, down two from last week’s second.
Two other Nintendo Switch games remain in the top 10, with Paper Mario: The Oragami King and Ring Fit Adventure just about holding on. Elsewhere, evergreen titles like FIFA 20, Minecraft, and GTAV make their typical appearances.
Notably, The Last of Us Part II dropped another two spots from last week down to 13.
You can check out the full Ukie/GFK top 20 list below.
UK Sales Charts (Aug. 15, 2020)
- EA Sports UFC 4
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Ghost of Tsushima
- FIFA 20
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Paper Mario: The Origami King
- F1 2020
- Ring Fit Adventure
- 51 Worldwide Games
- Super Mario Odyssey
- The Last of Us Part II
- Luigi’s Mansion
- Forza Horizon 4
- Need for Speed: Heat
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- New Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Marvel’s Spider-Man
You can view Ukie’s full top 40, compiled by Gfk here.
To compare this week’s results to last, it’s here.
- Summer 2020 vs Summer 2019: Which One Had the Better Games?
- Ghost of Tsushima Devs Were Nervous About the Setting; Shuhei Yoshida’s Advice Gave Them Confidence
- 10 Best PS4 Games of 2020 So Far, Ranked
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends Announced – Will Bring Samurai Co-Op Multiplayer This Fall
- Ghost of Tsushima Tops NPD July Charts; Is Fourth Biggest US Sony Launch Ever