UFC 4 has become the undisputed champ of the UK Charts, debuting in top spot after just three days on the market since its Aug. 14 release.
In doing so, it knocks 2020’s big hit Animal Crossing: New Horizons down to second spot, with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in third, and Sucker Punch Production’s popular open-world samurai game Ghost of Tsushima drops to fourth, down two from last week’s second.
Two other Nintendo Switch games remain in the top 10, with Paper Mario: The Oragami King and Ring Fit Adventure just about holding on. Elsewhere, evergreen titles like FIFA 20, Minecraft, and GTAV make their typical appearances.
Notably, The Last of Us Part II dropped another two spots from last week down to 13.
You can check out the full Ukie/GFK top 20 list below.
UK Sales Charts (Aug. 15, 2020)
- EA Sports UFC 4
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Ghost of Tsushima
- FIFA 20
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Paper Mario: The Origami King
- F1 2020
- Ring Fit Adventure
- 51 Worldwide Games
- Super Mario Odyssey
- The Last of Us Part II
- Luigi’s Mansion
- Forza Horizon 4
- Need for Speed: Heat
- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- New Mario Bros. U Deluxe
- Marvel’s Spider-Man
You can view Ukie’s full top 40, compiled by Gfk here.
To compare this week’s results to last, it’s here.
- Ghost of Tsushima Actor Promises to Agree to Butt Nudity if He’s Chosen for the Film
- Ghost of Tsushima Dev on Respecting Japanese Culture & How Sony Allowed Sucker Punch to Take Its Time
- City of Tsushima Opens Official Collaboration Website With Ghost of Tsushima
- Sony vs Microsoft vs Nintendo: Who Treated Fans Best in 2020?
- Readers’ Choice Game of The Year 2020