We already know that The Legend of Zelda series has some pretty dedicated fans, and this is yet another incredible fan creation from Breath of the Wild.
One of the early iconic locations you’ll come across in Breath of the Wild is the Temple of Time, which is where Link receives his first proper objective in the game before setting off to explore the Great Plateau. It’s a beautiful looking ruin that’s pretty much unforgettable even hours after you’ve left the Great Plateau behind, and this series fan has created an incredible model of the Temple itself.
You can check out the creation process in the video down below:
Essentially, YouTuber Gaa had to get accurate measurements of the Temple in-game before starting work on the model. They did this by using a metal door to get rough measurements, and also grabbed screenshots of the Temple from important angles before getting started.
The final model itself is an incredibly detailed and intricate replica of the Temple of Time, and even the interior looks impeccable.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is now available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
- Breath of the Wild Champions amiibo To Get Relaunched Alongside Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
- Modder Adds Mario Kart Track to Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mod Lets Luigi Become the Hero of Hyrule
- Lucen Looks Like Studio Ghibli Meets Breath of the Wild in First Trailer
- Artist Is Demaking Breath of the Wild Scenes in 8-Bit