Today during Gamescom Opening Night Live, Bungie pulled the lid off of the new stasis subclasses. While we’ve seen them in action before and the trailer also reuses some of that same footage, fans do now have names for all of them. Here they are:
- Warlock – Shadebinder
- Hunter – Revenant
- Titan – Behemoth
They’ll join each of the three other subclasses for each regular class. Aside from learning the names of the new stasis subclasses, the footage was a bit light. Check it out for yourself below:
Most of what was in it, has been seen already but some of the PvP footage was new and I don’t envy Bungie trying to balance around what looks to be very cracked out subclasses. But hey, they do look fun to use!
We’ll stay tuned to the weekly updated tonight and see if Bungie provides any more details about Destiny 2’s new stasis subclasses.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light was recently delayed and will now release on Nov. 10 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia and PC. When the next-gen consoles release, presumably it will be ready to go on PS5 and Xbox Series X as well.
- Destiny 2’s Story Is Finally Heading Into Some Very Interesting Territory
- Latest Destiny 2: Beyond Light Trailer Teases Variks, Vehicles, Powerful Vex Enemies & More
- New Destiny 2: Beyond Light Trailer Reveals Hunter Revenant’s Gameplay Action
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light’s Titan Behemoth Stasis Subclass Revealed
- Destiny 2’s New Customizable Stasis Subclasses Revealed