Today during Gamescom Opening Night Live, Bungie pulled the lid off of the new stasis subclasses. While we’ve seen them in action before and the trailer also reuses some of that same footage, fans do now have names for all of them. Here they are:
- Warlock – Shadebinder
- Hunter – Revenant
- Titan – Behemoth
They’ll join each of the three other subclasses for each regular class. Aside from learning the names of the new stasis subclasses, the footage was a bit light. Check it out for yourself below:
Most of what was in it, has been seen already but some of the PvP footage was new and I don’t envy Bungie trying to balance around what looks to be very cracked out subclasses. But hey, they do look fun to use!
We’ll stay tuned to the weekly updated tonight and see if Bungie provides any more details about Destiny 2’s new stasis subclasses.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light was recently delayed and will now release on Nov. 10 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia and PC. When the next-gen consoles release, presumably it will be ready to go on PS5 and Xbox Series X as well.
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- Threads of Light Is an Official Destiny 2 Digital Magazine Showing Off the Game’s Best Fashion
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards