Earlier today during the Gamescom 2020 Opening Night Live stream we got a new look at gameplay in the Doom Eternal DLC, The Ancient Gods Part One. And so far it looks just as action-packed as the main game.
We saw a couple of enemies in the trailer with some stunning attacks. A Summoner possessing enemies while the Doom Slayer mowed them down with his plasma gun. While possessed the enemies emit a blue aura and their eyes shine blue as well.
We also wee a massive demon seemingly help the Doom Slayer by lifting up a chunk of ground that he’s standing on in order to reach a higher area.
The trailer closed with two Marauders jumping through portals and jumping into a fight with the Doom Slayer. They use projectiles and get up-close with the scourge of hell.
You can finally take on the new enemies and challenges from this brand-new trailer when Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods launches on Xbox One, PS4, and PC on Oct. 20 of 2020.
Also, don’t forget to check out the official Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part One gameplay trailer below.
And if you just can’t get enough new game trailers, then you can find the full Opening Night Live stream below.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Control, Doom Eternal, and More in December
- Doom Eternal Adds New Master Level: Super Gore Nest; Will Come to Xbox Game Pass PC Soon
- Doom Eternal Is Coming to Switch Next Week, New Trailer Reveals
- Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Part One’s Epic Launch Trailer Hypes the Mayhem
- Cyberpunk 2077, Ghost of Tsushima, Atelier Ryza, Doom Eternal & Plenty More Figures Revealed by Good Smile