Mediatonic and Devolver Digital have revealed that Fall Guys’ first update will be released tomorrow and it will add a new level to the game.
The new level, called Jump Showdown, is very similar to Jump Club but features golden bars to avoid, sees platforms disappear as it progresses, and seems to be for crown-awarding final rounds. Below, you can see a video that showcases exactly how Jump Showdown will work.
Also, presumably in reaction to the number of complaints about how frustrating it can be in Fall Guys, the tail game, officially called Royal Fumble if it’s a final, will be appearing less regularly in matches following the update. The other changes coming in the patch are:
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Fall Guys Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only – Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
The developers also revealed that “more new levels will be coming soon – along with new features & costumes.”
In case you missed it earlier this week, it was revealed that more than two million people have purchased Fall Guys on Steam, adding to all the people who will have downloaded the game with PlayStation Plus on PS4.
Keep an eye on Twinfinite for more on new levels coming to the hit game.
- Cuphead Outfits Coming to Fall Guys This Week
- Fall Guys Coming to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One This Summer
- Is Fall Guys Coming to Xbox One? Answered
- Is Fall Guys Coming to Nintendo Switch? Answered
- Fall Guys Is Coming to the Nintendo Switch This Summer