Today inXile Entertainment released a new video of Wasteland 3, revealing a song created for the upcoming RPG.
The song is titled “Down in the Valley to Pray” and it’s performed by Greg Jong. It certainly feels like it fits in the western-inspired post-apocalyptic world of Wasteland 3 perfectly.
You can listen to it below.
Wasteland 3 has been recently delayed to August 28, 2020, and it’ll come for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
If you’re not familiar with the game, you can check out an official description below.
- A party-based roleplaying game, with a renewed focus on our trademark complex story reactivity and strategic combat.
- Adding a player vehicle, environmental dangers, and a revamped, more fluid action system, we are evolving on Wasteland 2’s tactical turn-based combat and unique encounter design.
- Play solo or co-op with a friend in a story-driven experience where your choices will open up (or close off) mission opportunities, areas to explore, story arcs, and more.
- Your Ranger Base is a core part of the experience. As you help the local people and establish a reputation in Colorado, quests and narrative will force you to make decisions on how to lead.
- Set in the savage lands of frozen Colorado, where survival is difficult and a happy outcome is never guaranteed. Players will face difficult moral choices and make sacrifices that will change the game world.
- Wasteland 3 will feature a deep and engaging story utilizing a new dialog system, with all of it fully voiced.