The management and political simulation game Tropico 6 receives its third piece of downloadable content today with the Lobbyistico pack.
While the game allows players to be a dictator of their own Caribbean island nation, the Lobbyistico DLC can extend those powers into the European Union through lobbyists.
According to the press release, the new DLC features:
- Corruption gameplay mechanic: Use lobby work to gain access to new perks to boost your economy while trying to balance the resulting corruption, which will ruin your island paradise with negative effects if left unchecked
- Three new buildings: Get some dirty lobbying work done in the El Presidente Club, where statesmen can discuss affairs of state in seclusion and secrecy. Use the Corruption Agency to cover everything up and invite faction leaders to stay at the Official Residence in exchange for political favours
- Additional traits: ‘Polarizing’, ‘All For The Folk’
- Even more music: Viva la Corrupción, Fiesta en el Club, Bruselas está Bailando
- Four additional customization options for El Prez and the palace
The Lobbyistico DLC is now available on Steam with a 15% launch discount until Thursday, July 16. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will be coming later.
Tropico 6 will also be free for this weekend only on Steam for new players to try out the base game, though the game and other DLC are currently on sale through the Steam Summer Sale until 1 p.m. ET today.