Today during the Xbox Games Showcase, Obsidian revealed that The Outer Worlds will get some DLC later this year on Sept. 9, called “The Peril of Gorgon.” Check out the trailer below.
The trailer is pretty vague as far as story details go. On the surface it definitely looks like people are getting more of the at times irrelevant and at times serious story of The Outer Worlds in a bite-sized form. It also looks like new Science Weapons (or perhaps something new but similar) are on the menu as well.
Other than that, there isn’t a ton else to glean from the trailer. If you were looking for more of The Outer Worlds, well, you’ll get that on Sept. 9. Currently at the time of this writing, it’s only confirmed for Xbox One and PC, but we’ll find out later I’m sure if it will be reaching the PS4 and Switch versions of the game as well. Obsidian titles will likely be exclusive to Xbox going forward, but it’s unclear if this DLC is.
- Pulse Is a Final Fantasy XIV Techno Remix Album With Iconic Track Arrangements from All Expansions
- Here’s a Behind the Scenes Look at Rune Glifberg in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2
- Ubisoft Reaches Out to Scott Pilgrim Creator Bryan Lee O’Malley, 10 Years After Series Conclusion
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Trailers Show Vatsim Partnership and History of the Franchise
- Star Citizen Video Shows New Ship & Squadron 42 Motion Capture; Crowdfunding Passes $309 Million