Roki – July 23
Games This Summer That You’ll Want On Your Radar
Roki is first up on our list and has just released today to a fairly commendable critical reception. The game puts players in the role of Tove, a young girl on a quest through the Scandinavian tundra to save her family.
Inspired by Scandinavian folklore, Roki blends the emotional plight of Tove with the dark and strange creatures that certainly don’t belong on our planet.
With plenty of environmental puzzling to solve and a charming visual style that just adds to the ‘fairy tale’ feel, Roki is definitely a game catered to those times when you want something a little less intense and violent than the usual fare of games nowadays. A truly charming indie.
- Portal Knights Headlines August’s Games With Gold
- Here Are the Animal Crossing Fish & Bugs That Are Leaving in July
- Broadcasting on Xbox One in 2020: What’s Changed & How to Stream
- This Video of Pokemon GO Players in 2016 Will Transport You to a Better Time
- Destiny 2: All Moments of Triumph 2020 For MMXX Seal