Appropriately named the PlayStation Indies Initiative, the new program is led by the former head of worldwide studios Shuhei Yoshida, and he’s wasting no time kicking things off with the introduction of nine new indies coming to PS4 and PS5 over the next year or so.
The full list of games revealed yesterday is as follows. The links will take you over to the PS Blog where you can read more details on each.
- Worms Rumble brings real-time multiplayer action to PS4 and PS5
- Haven is a chill co-op adventure coming to PS4 and PS5
- Introducing Carto, a charming, innovative puzzle adventure coming to PS4
- Hacking-themed platformer Recompile is coming to PS5
- Where the Heart Is: A narrative adventure between truth and fiction, coming winter 2020 to PS4
- The recursive world simulation & puzzle-making process in Maquette
- Action platformer F.I.S.T: Forged in Shadow Torch coming to PS4
- Introducing PlayStation Indies and a day of captivating new games
- Heavenly Bodies is coming to PS5 and PS4
- Explore ambiguity in Creaks, coming to PS4 this summer
Here’s a montage trailer published yesterday showcasing a quick tease of all nine games: