Earlier today during the July Developer Showcase livestream, we got our very first look at Team 17’s next title in the Overcooked franchise, Overcooked All You Can Eat. And if you’ve played the first two games, then this one will look very familiar.
That’s because Overcooked All You Can Eat is a massive remaster of the first two titles for the next generation. You’ll be able to replay every level from the first two Overcooked games plus seven new levels to test your cooking mettle. And you’ll be able to do so with a choice of over 120 different chefs.
On top of that, there will finally be online play and cross-platform multiplayer in Overcooked. Better yet, it’ll have 4K visuals running at 60 fps. And of course, the Xbox Series X and PS5 will also offer much faster load times in Overcooked All You Can Eat too.
Unfortunately, we didn’t get a release date, but you can be sure we’ll cover the news as soon as Team 17 release that info.
If you want to check out the full trailer for Overcooked All You Can Eat, just take a look below.
And if you want to check out the full presentation, then you can find that video below.
- The Muppets’ Swedish Chef Is Now a Free Playable Character in Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat Serves Up a New Experience on PS5
- Overcooked! All You Can Eat Will Have New Assist Mode and Accessibility Options
- New Free Overcooked 2 DLC ‘Sun’s Out Buns Out’ Coming Soon, New Trailer Reveals
- Overcooked 2 Winter Wonderland Update Adds New Festive Content