EA Sports has scheduled a reveal trailer for FIFA 21 on their YouTube channel, with it premiering at 11am ET on Thursday, July 23.
The scheduling of this trailer comes alongside the introduction of special FIFA 21 hashtags on Twitter, which feature the game’s new logo.
It’s interesting that the FIFA 21 trailer will debut on YouTube on the afternoon of the Xbox Games Showcase. While Microsoft’s event begins one hour after the trailer is scheduled to debut, they could tie into each other somewhat, but that hasn’t been confirmed at all.
We’ll have to wait until Thursday to see if it’s just a coincidence or whether we’ll see more from EA Sports’ game during Geoff Keighley’s pre-show or the Xbox Games Showcase itself.
FIFA 21 was revealed during EA Play last month, alongside Madden 21, but we didn’t learn anything about the game’s new features or modes, with the preorder information and release date being the only notable news to come from the trailer.
The reveal trailer should give us our first look at the game and explain what will be new in the 2020 iteration.
FIFA 21 is due to release on October 9 and you can set a reminder for the reveal trailer on YouTube.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- EA Investigates Employee Accused of Selling Rare FIFA Ultimate Team Cards
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- EA Reveals FIFA Has Sold 325 Million Units as Publisher Extends Partnership With UEFA