It’s been nearly a year since Borderlands 3 launched on consoles and PC, and Gearbox Software is celebrating that anniversary with a few mini events starting next week. If you’ve been religiously playing this game since launch and want more loot, here’s some good news for you.
Starting from July 30 to Sept. 10, a new mini event will be kickstarted each week on Thursday. Here are the details:
- ECHOcast Overload (July 30 to Aug. 6) – Better chance of scoring loot during Rare Chest Events in the ECHOcast Twitch extension
- Bonus Boss Loot (Aug. 6 to Aug. 13) – Most bosses have an increased chance to drop Legendary loot
- Loot Monster Mayhem (Aug. 13 to Aug. 20) – Increased spawn rates for Loot variant enemies
- Show Me The Eridium (Aug. 20 to Aug. 27) – Increased Eridium drops, plus Eridium item discounts
- Mayhem Made Mild (Aug. 27 to Sept. 3) – All Easy modifiers in Mayhem Mode
- Making It Rain (Sept. 3 to Sept. 10) – Enemies drop more in-game cash.
While they’re not quite full-blown expansions or new story scenarios, these events do still help to provide the game with some longevity and gives a reason for players to keep coming back for more.
Borderlands 3 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Borderlands 3 Is Not, in Fact, Coming to Switch, 2K Confirms
- PS Now Adds Marvel’s Avengers, Borderlands 3, & The Long Dark in April
- Borderlands 3’s Show Me The Eridium Event is Live, New DLC Incoming
- Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut DLC Delayed Due to Texas Weather Issues
- Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut Gets Release Date; New Features Detailed