Have you ever wanted to show the world just how much you love Animal Crossing? Do you like the bell-hungry Tom Nook or the chilled-out musician KK Slider? Well, you have to the right place, my friend.
Nintendo has just announced that a couple of new t-shirts, hoodies, and hats are available for purchase via Graph, which is an online store that features officially licensed pop culture apparel.
You can check out the entire Animal Crossing clothing collection right here and if you want some recommendations, just go for all of the KK Slider merchandise… seriously.
It’s worth noting that Graph only ships their products to the United States so if you live in Europe or South America or something, there’s no way to purchase these.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is Nintendo’s latest entry in the popular life sim franchise and it released for the Nintendo Switch on March 20, 2020.
Twinfinite reviewed the game and scored it a 4.5/5, calling it the “definitive Animal Crossing experience” that is perfect for new, and returning, players.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fan Crochets the Most Adorable Gyroids
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Cooking System Is Fueling My Island Café Problem
- 5 Features We Wish Made It Into Animal Crossing New Horizon’s Final Update
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Version 2.0 Update is Now Live
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise