Have you ever wanted to show the world just how much you love Animal Crossing? Do you like the bell-hungry Tom Nook or the chilled-out musician KK Slider? Well, you have to the right place, my friend.
Nintendo has just announced that a couple of new t-shirts, hoodies, and hats are available for purchase via Graph, which is an online store that features officially licensed pop culture apparel.
You can check out the entire Animal Crossing clothing collection right here and if you want some recommendations, just go for all of the KK Slider merchandise… seriously.
It’s worth noting that Graph only ships their products to the United States so if you live in Europe or South America or something, there’s no way to purchase these.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is Nintendo’s latest entry in the popular life sim franchise and it released for the Nintendo Switch on March 20, 2020.
Twinfinite reviewed the game and scored it a 4.5/5, calling it the “definitive Animal Crossing experience” that is perfect for new, and returning, players.
- These Adorable Animal Crossing Figures Will Release in Japan in 2021 (With Candy!)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Start Turkey Day
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Players Are Super Hyped About Sitting
- Nintendo’s Official Animal Crossing Island Is a Bit Messy
- AR Modes Are Coming To Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp