After a brutally slow season of not a whole lot to do in Destiny 2, from a story perspective at least, it appears things might be finally getting interesting.
The official Destiny 2 Twitter shared today that tomorrow at 10 A.M. Pacific Rasputin will finally “take aim” at the Almighty and presumably blow it the hell up.
This is what players have been grinding for all season, restoring Rasputin to full power, and “Big Red” is finally ready. That’s good because the Almighty is dangerous close to crashing into Earth and killing everyone.
It’s unclear from the tweet how this will all go down. Will there be a cutscene? Will it be some kind of Fortnite-like live event? Will this be a thing that takes place over the whole week until the reset or is it literally just happening at 10? There’s really no way of knowing right now so just be in the Tower tomorrow at 10 A.M. Pacific to be safe.
There’s a lot happening all at once right now in Destiny 2 which is great after a very slow season, but it’s all still blurry despite being so close to day the answers being revealed on June 9.
- Destiny 2’s 2021 Guardian Games Unveiled With New Trailer & Info
- New Destiny 2 Proving Grounds Strike Drops Alongside New Trailer
- Destiny 2 Deep Stone Crypt Raid Developer Deep Dive Scheduled for Tomorrow
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen Delayed to 2022, Sunsetting is Dead, & More Announced in Huge News Dump
- Destiny 2’s Excellent Secret Missions Are Depressingly Still Too Few & Far Between