Infinity Ward has released a new trailer for Modern Warfare’s free-to-play battle royale mode, Warzone.
Following the launch of Modern Warfare’s Season 4 Reloaded early this morning, the trailer reiterates that now is the perfect time to jump into Warzone and see everything that is new.
The trailer focuses on Captain Price, who’s flying the plane above Verdansk as players drop onto the map to fight it out. Interspersed are helicopter battles, huge swathes of players running away from explosions, and looks at various finishing moves.
You can see the minigun, which players found a few weeks ago in Bunker 11, the Juggernaut suit which is due to come to Warzone as part of Season 4 Reloaded, and a whole host of new skin options.
As far as we can tell, there are no teases included in the trailer that hint to new features that are to come in the future, but let us know in the comments down below if you’ve spotted anything. You can see the trailer down below.
If you’ve not jumped in yet, Season 4 Reloaded adds a load of new features to Warzone. They are:
- Adds Rytec AMR new sniper
- New multiplayer map – Cheshire Park
- New Operator – Roze
- Triple Feed XP
- New Supply Run Contract in Warzone
- Refreshed Gulag Weapons
- New Spotter Scope Item in Warzone
- Juggernaut Royale Mode
- New Multiplayer Mode – Team Defender
You can play Warzone for free on Xbox One, PS4, and PC now.
- Modern Warfare & Warzone: What the Best Kilo Loadout Is
- CoD Warzone: How to Complete Hidden Cargo Intel Missions
- CoD Warzone: How to Get Juggernaut Suit
- Double XP Live in Modern Warfare & Warzone This Weekend
- Warzone: How to Get Spotter Scope & What It Does