Season 4 of Modern Warfare and Warzone has finally begun and Captain Price is this season’s main new Operator. You get access to him by just buying the Battle Pass, but there are more skins that you can unlock for him. So that you can choose between them, here’s everything you need to know about how to unlock all Tier 100 Captain Price skins in Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Everyone who buys the Battle Pass gets access to Captain Price from the get go. He’s the level 0 reward that unlocks automatically and can be equipped from the Coalition section of the Operators tab. However, there are five additional skins.
How to Unlock All Tier 100 Captain Price Skins in Modern Warfare & Warzone
The first additional skin is called Nightfall and is unlocked simply by reaching Tier 100 in the Battle Pass. Keep playing over the next 55 days of Season 4, getting XP, and you’ll get closer to unlocking it. It will take you a lot of playtime though.
The four other skins are all unlocked by completing mission challenges, which are split into two categories. One can be worked towards once you’ve bought the Battle Pass and unlocked Price, while the other doesn’t activate until you’ve reached Tier 100.
The basic set of Captain Price Skins challenges, called Season Four Price Operator Mission, features four objectives and rewards you with the Midlands (Objective Two Reward) and Premier (Completion Reward). You have to complete the objectives in order, with part two not unlocking until you’ve completed part one, and so on. The challenges are:
- Get 10 kills using a Sniper or Marksman Rifle with Price (Reward: 1500 XP and Master Plan – Price Calling Card)
- Activate the UAV killstreak 5 times with price (Reward: 2000 XP and Midlands skin)
- Blind enemies 2 times using a Flash Grenade with Price (Reward: 2500 XP and Bites the Dust Quip)
- Get 15 kills while equipped with the Double Time perk with Price (Reward: 3000 XP and Premier skin)
For the second set of Captain Price skins, called Season Four Price Operator Mission 2, you first need to reach Tier 100 of the Battle Pass and unlock the Nightfall skin. The challenges work in the same way, but the objectives are different. They are:
- Deploy 5 Field Upgrades with Price (Reward: 1500 XP & Master Plan Calling Card)
- In Warzone, drive vehicles for 5 minutes with Price (Reward: 2000 XP and Phantom Tier 100 skin)
- Get 15 kills while equipped with the Ghost perk with Price (Reward: 2500 XP & As You Sow Quip)
- Call in the UAV killstreak 5 times with Price (Reward: 3000 XP & Dead of Night Tier 100 skin)
Of course, aside from the one challenge that specifies, you can complete these Captain Price Tier 100 skin challenges in either Modern Warfare’s basic multiplayer or Warzone.
Once you’ve completed the challenges or simply reached Tier 100, head to the Operators tab, choose Price from the Coalition section, and press triangle if you’re on PS4 (Y on Xbox One and click on PC) and you’ll be able to customize him. You’ll then be able to choose from the list of Tier 100 skins you’ve unlocked.
That’s everything you need to know about how to unlock all Tier 100 Captain Price skins in Modern Warfare and Warzone. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.
- Modern Warfare & Warzone: What the Best Kilo Loadout Is
- Double XP Live in Modern Warfare & Warzone This Weekend
- Modern Warfare: How to Get Warzone Starter Pack & What It Includes
- Modern Warfare Season 4 Reloaded Features 200 Player Warzone & New Sniper
- Modern Warfare & Warzone: How to Get Rytec AMR New Sniper