During a livestreamed presentation for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the series director, Masahiro Sakurai, announced that Min Min from ARMS will be coming to the game.
The 35-minute livestream aired this morning, with Sakurai showing off Min Min’s moveset and even talking about why Min Min was chosen for the game, instead of other high-profile characters such as Twintelle or Ribbon Girl.
According to Sakurai, the producer for ARMS insisted on Min Min being the character to come to Smash Bros. Ultimate when approached by Sakurai.
Min Min is an 18-year-old ramen lover and both of her arms are like springs, which lets her equip herself with a variety of weapons.
You can watch the reveal trailer down below:
- Sora From Kingdom Hearts Revealed as Final Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Character
- Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Features Nickelodeon Characters in Smash Bros-like Game
- Masahiro Sakurai Provides Breakdown of Kazuya Moveset in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Kazuya Mishima From Tekken Is Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Take a Look at What Ridley Would Look Like in Super Smash Bros. Melee