During a livestreamed presentation for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the series director, Masahiro Sakurai, announced that Min Min from ARMS will be coming to the game.
The 35-minute livestream aired this morning, with Sakurai showing off Min Min’s moveset and even talking about why Min Min was chosen for the game, instead of other high-profile characters such as Twintelle or Ribbon Girl.
According to Sakurai, the producer for ARMS insisted on Min Min being the character to come to Smash Bros. Ultimate when approached by Sakurai.
Min Min is an 18-year-old ramen lover and both of her arms are like springs, which lets her equip herself with a variety of weapons.
You can watch the reveal trailer down below:
- Sakurai Breaks Down how Pyra & Mythra Play in new Smash Bros. Ultimate Video; Reveals Release Date
- Bravely Default II to Get Featured in Super Smash Bros Ultimate’s Spirit Board this Week
- Xenoblade’s Mythra and Pyra Join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in March
- Sephiroth’s Standard Moveset in Super Smash Bros. Is Refreshing
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 10.0 Patch Notes Are Here