The Game Bakers released a new trailer and new gameplay of its charming space adventure Haven.
If you’re not familiar with the game, it was announced early last year, starring a couple who escaped to an alien planet, working together to explore it and survive.
Considering that you’re playing two lovers, it mixes adventure and romance in a rather unique way.
You can check out both videos below.
Haven will be released for PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Xbox One in 2020.
Yu and Kay have escaped to a forgotten planet. Play the two lovers settling in an unknown world. Survive together, glide over the plains, camp, restore the planet, fight if you have to.
All that matters is to stay together.
- Play two characters at the same time, to explore, fight or in the dialogues!
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore the fragmented planet.
- Fight with the two characters in real time and use tactical sense and timing.
- A romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.
- Play a couple, follow an intimate relationship treated with maturity and humour.
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day.
- A second player can join in or drop out anytime in co-op to share the adventure.