Today Nintendo released a brand-new, lengthy video for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition that highlights the game’s world, characters, combat, side quests, and much, much more.
You can enjoy the six-minute trailer for yourself down below to get a taste of what’s to come:
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition will launch exclusively for the Nintendo Switch on May 29, 2020, and starting today, it can be pre-purchased on the Switch eShop for $59.99.
For those that have played the original and are looking for more story content, this definitive edition will come with a brand-new epilogue that caps off the main events of the story, throwing you on a quest with Shulk and Melia. This will be able to be played from the main menu, without having to finish the game first.
There’s also a Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Works set that comes with a 250-page art book, which can be pre-ordered now.
- Tales of Arise Gets Gorgeous New Screenshots, Art, & Videos Showing New Characters Kisara & Dohalim
- Tales of Arise Gets Spectacular New Trailer Revealing New Characters & More
- Monark by Shin Megami Tensei Devs for PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch Gets First Trailer & Screenshots
- “Monark” by Shin Megami Tensei Devs Gets Update Revealing Character & Artist
- Oddventure, an RPG inspired by Earthbound and Undertale, Doubles its Kickstarter Goal