It’s rare to see video game companies tweeting and/or posting to their official blogs about other video games in the world, but it seems that Square Enix is not shy about promoting Nintendo’s biggest Switch title, Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
The three designs are based on Lara’s classic, Angel of Darkness, and Tomb Raider (2013) look and you can access the designs by using Square Enix’s creator code over at The Able Sisters’ shop in your town.
Here’s the code: (MA-5858-0335-8877)
The company also shared two more Lara Croft-inspired outfits that you can make yourself by gathering these in-game items:
- Young Lara – Fishing Vest (Avocado), Explorer Shorts (Avocado), Trekking Shoes (Brown). Bonus – pose with that slingshot!
- Rise of the Tomb Raider (Siberia): Mountain Parka (Red), Slacks (Beige), Knit Hat (Gray), Boots (Black)
You can check out some more images of the designs down below in the gallery:
The latest Tomb Raider title, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, released back in 2018, closing off the rebooted trilogy from Crystal Dynamics/Eidos Montreal and Square Enix.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available for the Nintendo Switch. You can check out our Guide Wiki here for tips and tricks if you’re looking for some guidance.
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Bunny Day Explained: How to Get All Egg Types, Crafting Recipes & Rewards