As part of its pledge to support its story-driven rogue-lite RPG Children of Morta with free updates and content expansions, developer Dead Mage has today released the Setting Sun Inn update. A new trailer celebrates its launch and tees up the story and features.
Additional information comes by way of a message over on its Steam community hub page, which provides a brief overview of what to expect in the update. There’s a lot to dig into, including the long-awaited New Game+ mode, as well as 50 new cutscenes, home events, and activities added to the main game.
Here’s a breakdown of the new features:
- New Game Plus mode where players keep previously unlocked characters, skill tree progress, resources, Ben’s workshop and Book of Rea upgrades, all while playing through even more challenging content
- 20 new cutscenes
- 8 new Home Interactive Events to liven up the Bergson family home
- 26 new Home Idle Activities to keep the Bergsons occupied
- 14 new Family Events and Quests in the Dungeons
- 3 new Side Quest Traits
- Balance changes and bug fixes
For a full list of new features, changes, and fixes, you can read the full patch notes over on the game’s Steam Page.
Check out the trailer below.
The Setting Sun Inn update is available on all platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.