With May upon us, we have an all-new set of bugs and fish that have become available to hunt for Blathers’ museum collection. The Rosalia Batesi Beetle is one of those new creatures you will be hunting with your trusty net. Here’s how to catch Rosalia Batesi in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
How to Catch Rosalia Batesi in Animal Crossing New Horizons
The Rosalia Batesi Beetle is available during the following months:
- Northern Hemisphere: May to September
- Southern Hemisphere: November to March
For those in the Northern Hemisphere (or who have your island set to it), you will be able to find this beetle starting today. Luckily, the Rosalia Batesi is available all day.
Rosalia Batesi Location
The more interesting thing about this particular bug is that it can only be found on tree stumps, where they spawn at a rarer rate than the other bugs that call these perches their home.
Making sure to chop some trees while leaving the remnants behind for these spawns to occur is the only extra work you may have to do to get these beetles to appear.
Otherwise, using the tactic of holding the A button a good distance back from the stump in order to allow yourself to creep up on the unsuspecting bug is your best tactic, letting the net strike true as far away as possible to not scare the Rosalia Batesi away.
Rosalia Batesi Sell Price
The Rosalia Batesi can certainly earn you a pretty penny, where the Nook twins Timmy and Tommy will pay a handsome 3000 Bells for this bad boy.
Being one of the higher-earning bugs, this will certainly be one that has you eyeing every tree stump you run across.
That about sums up everything you’d need to know about how to catch Rosalia Batesi in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Check out the wiki for more guides, or search Twinfinite for all your video game needs!
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons