Sony is after our wallets once again with another huge Big in Japan PSN sale that celebrates the best Japanese-developed games out there.
If you’re looking for the best games with the lowest prices, we’ve hand-picked a couple that you all should definitely check out. And also, the sale comes to an end on May 8, so get out there and grab these while you still can.
Original Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $29.99
Judgment came out last year on PS4 as an exclusive and is a spin-off of the popular and wacky Yakuza franchise. You play as a top detective who is attempting to solve crimes while also dealing with the dangerous Yakuza of Tokyo.
Judgment is essentially a modern version of Ace Attorney but there’s lot of fighting involved –you can even throw bikes and traffic cones and run on walls to kick bad guys in the face.
If you’ve never played a Yakuza game before and are interested in finding a way into the series, Judgment isn’t a bad place to start, especially now that it’s part of the Big in Japan sale right now.
It’s a very compelling story and it’s always entertaining to be able to explore a fictionalized version of Tokyo.
- NPD October: Far Cry 6 Leads Software Sales; Nintendo Switch Back on Top
- Deep Rock Galactic Sales Hit 3 Million Following New Content Drop
- Nintendo Announces Year-on-Year Drop in Sales and Profit for H1 But Still Considers Them High
- PS5 & PS4 Dominate Ubisoft Sales; Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Generates Second-Highest Profit Ever for Ubi
- Capcom Announces Record Financial Results Again for Both Sales & Profit