Sony is after our wallets once again with another huge Big in Japan PSN sale that celebrates the best Japanese-developed games out there.
If you’re looking for the best games with the lowest prices, we’ve hand-picked a couple that you all should definitely check out. And also, the sale comes to an end on May 8, so get out there and grab these while you still can.
Original Price: $59.99
Sale Price: $29.99
Judgment came out last year on PS4 as an exclusive and is a spin-off of the popular and wacky Yakuza franchise. You play as a top detective who is attempting to solve crimes while also dealing with the dangerous Yakuza of Tokyo.
Judgment is essentially a modern version of Ace Attorney but there’s lot of fighting involved –you can even throw bikes and traffic cones and run on walls to kick bad guys in the face.
If you’ve never played a Yakuza game before and are interested in finding a way into the series, Judgment isn’t a bad place to start, especially now that it’s part of the Big in Japan sale right now.
It’s a very compelling story and it’s always entertaining to be able to explore a fictionalized version of Tokyo.
- Valheim Hits 5 Million Sales
- Valheim Sales Have Now Hit 4 Million; New Biome Planned For This Year
- Illinois Rep. Introduces Bill Banning Sale of “Violent Video Games”
- Valheim Hits 2 Million Sales After Just 13 Days in Early Access
- NPD Jan: Record Month Led by Switch & PS5 Sales; Call of Duty Tops Charts Again