As you help Cloud on his quest to stop Shinra in their evil quest for seeming world domination in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, you’ll likely want to take a break and put the game down. Nobody’s got the kinda stamina to play through the entire game in one sitting… and if you do, kudos! For us mere mortals however, here’s how to save in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Saving Your Game in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
The good news is that you won’t have to worry too much about forgetting to save your progress. The game features an auto-save function that kicks in regularly. You’ll know that the game is auto-saving when you notice a little icon appear in the top left-hand corner.
Alternatively, you can always use the manual save option in the game if you don’t trust the auto-save option.
To save in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, follow the below steps:
- Press the Options button
- Select the ‘Save/ Load’ option
- Choose ‘Save’
- Select the slot you’d like to save your progress in and press X
Once you’ve followed the above steps, simply wait until the game has finished saving your progress and you’re able to return to the gameplay. At this point, you can exit the game, safe in the knowledge your progress has been recorded.
Keep in mind you can always use the multiple save slots to record your progress at different points in the story, so that you can go back to key moments in the story if things don’t go to plan in a particular boss battle.
That’s all you need to know on saving in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. Our wiki has plenty more tips and tricks for all your Midgar questing questions. You can also search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage below.
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Has Sold Over 5 Million Copies
- 4K & HD Final Fantasy 7 Remake Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- 7 Big Questions We Have After Beating Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Spoilers)
- Inside Final Fantasy 7 Remake Episode 5 Is About Its Superb Graphics
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Hard Mode Tips & Tricks