Sometimes it is better to live to fight another day. Final Fantasy 7 Remake understands that notion, extending the option to its players to make a hasty retreat if they’re having second thoughts mid-fight. Here is everything you need to know about how to flee in Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
How to Flee in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
Whenever you jump into a fight in Final Fantasy 7 Remake, you have the ability to turn tail and run. All you have to do to flee in the game is run away from whatever enemy you’re fighting.
After you reach a certain distance, you’ll get a warning prompt on the screen that lets you know you’re about to flee. Simply keep running and you’ll fully flee.
This is a viable strategy for if you run into an enemy that you need to plan better for or if simply you realized you need to stock up on items before jumping into a big fight.
It is important to note that enemies don’t despawn when you run away and that their health comes back all the way. As such, you will definitely want to think twice before you decide to flee against any enemies in Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Flee in Final Fantasy 7 Remake:
- While in combat, just run away from whatever you’re fighting.
- A screen prompts that you’re about to flee.
- Running far enough away results in successfully fleeing.
Enemies don’t despawn and will get their full health back whenever you run from a fight.
And that is everything you need to know about how to flee in Final Fantasy 7 Remake. For more helpful tips, tricks, and FAQ, be sure to check out our ever-expanding guides wiki for all of your Final Fantasy 7 Remake needs.
- 4K & HD Final Fantasy 7 Remake Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- How to Get the Best Dress for Cloud in Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- 7 Big Questions We Have After Beating Final Fantasy 7 Remake (Spoilers)
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Best Materia Combinations & Builds
- Inside Final Fantasy 7 Remake Episode 5 Is About Its Superb Graphics