Are you looking to change things up in Call of Duty Warzone? Well, if switching your loadout isn’t enough, then maybe it is time to change your ID in the game too. Here is everything you need to know about how to change name in Call of Duty Warzone.
Changing Name in Call of Duty Warzone
There are two ways to change your name in Call of Duty Warzone. The first can occur in-game, while the other option is accessible online. To change your name in-game, you’ll need to head to Warzone’s home screen. Press Options once you are on the home screen.
Next, go to the Account tab and select Activision Account. You’ll find the ability to alter your name inside the Change Display Name option on this menu. Enter the name you want, then press confirm.
If you’d prefer to alter your display name online via a computer, all you have to do is log-in to your Activision account on their website. When you’ve logged-in, select Basic Info. The next prompt you’ll need to choose is Edit, which is right next to your Activision ID.
Change your account name and press confirm. Select Save, and the information is official.
In short, to Change Name in Call of Duty Warzone:
- Press Options on the home screen.
- Go to the Account tab and select Activision Account.
- Choose Change Display Name.
- Enter your desired name and choose Confirm.
- This can also be done online via Activision’s website.
Log in to your account, access the basic info, and adjust your name. Be sure to save to confirm.
That is everything you need to know about how to change name in Call of Duty Warzone. For more helpful tips, tricks, and FAQs, be sure to check out our ever-expanding Modern Warfare guide wiki.
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week
- Latest Wave of Bans Hit 30,000 Cheaters in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- What’s New in Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Reloaded? Everything You Need to Know
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone Update Reduces File Size
- Latest Call of Duty: Warzone Bans Hit More Than 30,000 Cheaters