Warzone, Call of Duty’s new battle royale mode, is causing quite the storm. With more than 30 million people playing, there are loads of strategies for trying to win. However, using UAVs was always going to be something that was key to getting Warzone Victories. So that you can get a huge advantage, here’s everything you need to know about how to get an advanced UAV in Call of Duty Warzone.
What an advanced UAV does in the game is allow you to see the position of every enemy on the map, where they’re moving, and what direction they’re looking in. They’re shown by the same arrow like icons that you’re always shown by on the mini-map.
It doesn’t last very long, showing the enemy positions for only 5-10 seconds, but it can be immensely helpful, especially during the latter gas zones.
How to Get Advanced UAV in Call of Duty Warzone
Getting one is simple, it just requires three players and a decent amount of cash.
An advanced UAV is called in when three players on the same team call in a standard UAV at the same time. Each person will either need to pick one up from the floor (either from an enemy they’ve killed or loot crates) or purchase one from a Buy Station.
UAVs cost $4000 dollars each, so your team will need $12000 to get three, and will also all need to be alive at the time they want to call in the advanced UAV.
Since you cannot carry more than one killstreak at a time, using all three at once will mean you can’t use another UAV until you find one. And, as they don’t last for very long, be sure you’re using it at the right time, because it’ll be a waste otherwise.
In short, to call in an advanced UAV in Call of Duty Warzone
- Have three members of the same squad find or get a UAV from a Buy Station.
- All call them in at the same time.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get an advanced UAV in Call of Duty Warzone. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- Crash 4 Dev Toys for Bob Shifts to Call of Duty: Warzone Development
- Warzone Could Learn a Thing or Two About In-Game Events from Fortnite
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 Trailer Showcases Verdansk 84 Map With the Help of Celebrities
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Adds New Weapons, Events, and More for Season 3
- Call of Duty Warzone Is Seemingly Teasing Its Nuke Event for Next Week