Buying turnips low and selling them at a high price have become a huge part of the daily life for Animal Crossing: New Horizons players. Since turnup prices change twice a day for everyone, people are shouting out into the void (Twitter) and seeking out the best prices of the day so they can make their millions. However, you can also use this Animal Crossing turnip price calculator can help you predict your turnip highs and lows.
The fan-made turnip calculator has you input your daily prices into the appropriate sections and once you start to fill it out, the chart will give you a guaranteed minimum value, which means that you will see at least this price at some point of the week at Nook’s Cranny on your island.
These fluctuations in prices aren’t set in stone and this chart won’t be 100% accentuate but it can definitely help those that are trying to figure out when is the best time to sell.
And if you’re like me and have no luck with turnip selling prices being high on your island, you can always resort to checking out this turnip exchange website. People with high prices and host their island on the site but after scrolling through the best ones, it seems most people are asking for mandatory tips in large amounts of bells or rare furniture/items.
It’s much easier to just sell on your own island or get help from friends on social media but if you’re desperate, it’s an option for you.
I hope this turnip price calculator helps you all get the best turnip prices out there! Good luck getting those bells!
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing Fans Have Been Getting Creative With This New Way To Customize
- Here’s What Animal Crossing: New Horizons Needs For a Fun-Filled Second Year
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Is Getting Updates and New Features for Its One Year Anniversary
- 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Villagers That Would Be Perfect Build-A-Bears