Balloons can bring you all kinds of goodies in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Be it DIY Recipes, Bells, or even just random bits of furniture, the little presents attached to the colored balloons floating above your island are well worth shooting down with your slingshot. As such, some players are wondering what the Animal Crossing: New Horizons balloon spawn times are.
Balloon Spawn Times in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The good news is that balloons do spawn fairly regularly. They spawn every 5 minutes, appearing on a time where the minute ends in a 4 or a 9. For example, 11:14, 11:19, 11:24 and 11:29 would all see a balloon spawn and float above your island.
Of course, it’s worth pointing out that just because a balloon has spawned at one of these times that you’ll necessarily be able to see it. They can float in from the east or west of your island, but you’ll also need to make sure you’re running up and down your island in case it’s at the opposite end to where you are.
The good news is that whenever a balloon does spawn, you’ll know there’s one nearby thanks to the whooshing noise you’ll hear. It’s the wind! Guiding the helium-filled rubber orb through the skies.
There you have everything you need to know about what time balloons spawn in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Check out our wiki for more guides, search for Twinfinite, or browse more of our coverage on the game below.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons