Game franchises that are published by Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) often end up as true PlayStation exclusives. They stay in the Sony dungeon, shackled to the chains of exclusivity for eternity. This just means that they aren’t ever officially brought to any other console, or even PC.
However, Horizon Zero Dawn is a notable recent exception to this trend. It’s a formerly exclusive IP that can now see the light of a multi-platform release in the future.
Here are five more games/franchises that should break free from PlayStation exclusivity and join the PC family.
God of War
A couple of the games/series listed here are absolute no-brainers, and this is one of them. God of War has been a PlayStation exclusive since the first game’s launch in 2005, but maybe it’s time for Sony to loosen that grip.
Fast-forward to 2020, and the general consensus among both critics and the average consumer is that the newest God of War is easy to recommend. The game’s world is already a sight to behold, but just imagine being able to see it on a mid-range or high-end PC.
Surely, PC players both new and old would shell out the money necessary to have that experience. Oh, and don’t forget about the mods.
- 10 Long-Lost PlayStation Franchises That Need a PS5 Revival
- Rock Band 4 and Controllers Will Work on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X
- Sony Announces PlayStation Trophy Level Revamp Just In Time for PS5
- PlayStation Now Adds Days Gone and Four More Games for October
- PlayStation’s China Hero Project Reveals New Trailers for Convallaria, In Nightmare, Evotiction, and Hardcore Mecha