Have you ever just stared at Tom Nook’s Hawaiian shirt in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and thought: “Gee, I would love to get myself a shirt like that in real life?” Well, what if I told you that you could purchase an exact replica of that breezy and comfortable shirt from Etsy?
Yes, a reputable seller on Etsy that goes by BunniDesignz is selling the iconic Tom Nook Hawaiian shirt for about $50, and there are lots of options for sizes and styles that are sure to fit any body type that is interested.
You can check out some images of the shirt down below and if you want to be decked out in this Animal Crossing apparel, you can head on over to Etsy.
For more on Animal Crossing: New Horizons, do be sure to consult our ever-expanding Guide Wiki for the game right here. It’s full of neat tips and tricks like how to get Bells fast, how to find loads of Tarantulas, how to crossbreed plants, and much much more.
- Best DLCs & Expansions of 2021
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Can You Jump Across Rivers & Up Cliffs? Answered
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Sleep
- Now You Can Find Animal Crossing Star Fragments in Real Life, in Candy Form
- United Airlines Joins Animal Crossing: New Horizons With Its Own island, Uniforms, & More