Ahead of the release, Nintendo has released yet another trailer for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the upcoming life sim game for the Nintendo Switch.
The newest trailer introduces players to their new island life and goes over some of the customization features, some of the new villagers, crafting mechanics, the Able Sisters’ clothing shop, and much much more.
New Horizons is only four days away and this gorgeous trailer just might make that wait a bit harder.
You can watch it down below via Nintendo UK’s YouTube channel:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons launches for the Nintendo Switch on March 20 and while you eagerly wait to dive in, here are six totally rational ways to prepare for your new life, some more new trailers, a fan-made island designer tool, and a villager creation tool.
You can look forward to Twinfinite’s review soon. For more Animal Crossing coverage, just keep scrolling down.
- 10 Iconic Animal Crossing: New Horizons Flag Designs for Your Island
- Animal Crossing Musical Chairs Is Very Wholesome to Watch
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Make Paths
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Zebra Turkeyfish
- 5 Animal Crossing: New Horizons DLC Ideas That Would Rake in the Bells for Nintendo