Ahead of the release, Nintendo has released yet another trailer for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the upcoming life sim game for the Nintendo Switch.
The newest trailer introduces players to their new island life and goes over some of the customization features, some of the new villagers, crafting mechanics, the Able Sisters’ clothing shop, and much much more.
New Horizons is only four days away and this gorgeous trailer just might make that wait a bit harder.
You can watch it down below via Nintendo UK’s YouTube channel:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons launches for the Nintendo Switch on March 20 and while you eagerly wait to dive in, here are six totally rational ways to prepare for your new life, some more new trailers, a fan-made island designer tool, and a villager creation tool.
You can look forward to Twinfinite’s review soon. For more Animal Crossing coverage, just keep scrolling down.
- Animal Crossing Player Gets Pascal’s Help Proposing to Girlfriend
- Animal Crossing & Pokemon Crossover With These Adorable Fan-Made Stickers
- More Seasonal Updates Coming to Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Bunny Day Explained: How to Get All Egg Types, Crafting Recipes & Rewards