Doom Eternal isn’t an easy game at all. Some of the enemies you come across are tough and there’s always so many of them at any one time. So that you can coordinate your attacks well, here’s everything you need to know about how to kill every demon type in Doom Eternal.
We will run you though what they’re weak to, how to position yourself when fighting them, and what attacks to look out for.
How to Kill Every Demon Type in Doom Eternal
Zombies, Imp, Soldiers, Gargoyle
The Fodder zombies are easy to kill and don’t really need to be worried about.
They can be killed in one shot by the Super Shotgun, but the best thing to do is to hit them with one or two Heavy Cannon or Plasma Rifle shots and then Glory Kill them for some extra health.
Alternatively, they are the demons you should aim for when looking for something to chainsaw because they only require one portion of fuel.
- Xbox Game Pass Adds Control, Doom Eternal, and More in December
- Doom Eternal Adds New Master Level: Super Gore Nest; Will Come to Xbox Game Pass PC Soon
- Doom Eternal Is Coming to Switch Next Week, New Trailer Reveals
- Doom Eternal The Ancient Gods Part One’s Epic Launch Trailer Hypes the Mayhem
- Cyberpunk 2077, Ghost of Tsushima, Atelier Ryza, Doom Eternal & Plenty More Figures Revealed by Good Smile