505 Games and Kojima Productions have announced via a new trailer that Death Stranding, the third-person adventure game, will be coming to PC via Steam and The Epic Games Store on June 2, 2020.
The PC edition will be coming with some extra features that were not available in the PS4 version of the game such as a photo mode, high frame rate mode, ultra-wide monitor support, and even some content from Valve’s Half-Life franchise, which you can spot towards the end of the trailer.
If you purchase Death Stranding on launch day, you will get the following:
- Selections from ‘The Art of Death Stranding’ digital art book (by Titan Books)
- Death Stranding Original Score Expanded Edition by Ludvig Forsell (including 10 unreleased tracks)
- Ludens mask sunglasses (chiral gold and omnireflector)
- Gold and silver power skeleton
- Gold and silver all-terrain skeleton
- Gold and silver armour plate (LV2)
And if you pre-purchase the PC version right now, you will be gifted with:
- Death Stranding HD wallpapers
- Chiral gold and omnireflector sunglasses
- Chiral gold and omnireflector cap
- Gold and silver speed skeleton
- Gold and silver armour plate
You can also download some mobile wallpapers and ringtones for free from the official website.
You can watch the release date trailer down below:
Death Stranding originally launched this past November as a PS4 timed-exclusive and is Hideo Kojima’s first game since departing from Konami back in 2015.
The title received mostly positive reception, with Twinfinite scoring it a 4.5/5.