Whether you are first jumping into the map or are trying to escape from large heights amidst a firefight, the parachute is going to be a valuable item for you to use in Call of Duty Warzone. With it being a relatively new game, many are wondering just how exactly it works. Here is everything you need to know about how to use parachute in Call of Duty Warzone.
How to Use Parachute in Call of Duty Warzone
When you first get off the plane in Call of Duty Warzone, you have to pick a landing spot and then jump out of the plane. All you need to do to trigger the jump is hit X/A.
You’ll begin to free-fall after you jump out of the plane. A prompt appears to let you know you have to deploy your parachute in order to land safely.
To deploy, hit X/A once again. If you want to pick up some speed again, you can cut your parachute by hitting O/B.
All you need to do before landing is hit X/A and land on the ground.
Once you land, you’ll have another opportunity to use your parachute. This will occur whenever you are on a building or area that has plenty of space below it.
As soon as you jump from said heights, you can deploy your parachute the same way you did before by pressing X/A.
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Use Parachute in Call of Duty Warzone:
- Press X/A when exiting the plane.
- You can cut the cord – for speed – by pressing O/B, and redeploy with X/A.
- The parachute can be redeployed when jumping from high areas mid-match by pressing X/A.
That is everything you need to know about how to use parachute in Call of Duty Warzone. For more battle royale tips and tricks, don’t forget to search Twinfinite, where we have plenty of handy guides to lead you to victory.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 4 Gameplay Trailer Revealed at Summer Game Fest
- More than 350K Call of Duty Accounts Have Been Banned for Racist Names & Toxicity
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War, Warzone, & Moble Go Back to the ’80s With Rambo & McClane
- Next Call of Duty By Sledgehammer Promises “Stunning Visuals” Across Campaign, Multiplayer, & Co-Op
- Activision Blizzard Announces Record Financial Results Driven by Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, & Candy Crush