A host of 2K Games titles are Nintendo Switch bound later this spring, today’s Nintendo Direct confirmed. A new trailer during the presentation introduced the games, which are all slated to launch on May 29.
That includes Borderlands Legendary Collection, which contains the original Borderlands, its sequel, Borderlands 2, and its “pre-sequel,” Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. All games will feature an option to play with motion controls that let you line up your headshots by tilting your Joy-Con or Pro Controller.
Elsewhere, 2K’s sci-fi classic the XCOM 2 Collection – which contains XCOM 2, 4 DLC packs, and the War of the Chosen expansion is part of the lineup. As is the acclaimed BioShock series, which is heading to the console both as a full trilogy collection and as individual remasters.
You can check out the trailer showcasing 2K’s Switch lineup below.
In related Nintendo Direct news, Bravely Default II got a new trailer and Screenshots, as well as the announcement of a new demo.
- Haley Bennett Is the Latest Addition to the Borderlands Movie’s Ridiculously Star-Studded Cast
- Jack Black Is Set to Voice Claptrap in Upcoming Borderlands Movie
- Tales From the Borderlands Is Coming Back to Storefronts Next Week
- Jamie Lee Curtis to Join the Cast of the Borderlands Movie Adaptation
- Borderlands 3 Offers Free Next-Gen Upgrade; Adding New Skill Trees and Crossplay