In Animal Crossing New Horizons, there are tons of different fish and bugs to catch with your trusty net and fishing rod but most of them can only be obtained under certain conditions, such as the time of year and the time of day. If you’ve been searching far and wide for this specific type of fish, here’s everything you need to know about how to get Zebra Turkeyfish in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Getting Zebra Turkeyfish in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Just like catching any other fish in Animal Crossing New Horizons, you will first need to get your hands on a fishing rod (and some luck) before anything else. If you don’t have one yet for whatever reason, you can read more about it right here.
To catch a Zebra Turkeyfish, you’re going to have to fish under certain conditions, which we have listed down below for you.
To sum up how to get a Zebra Turkeyfish in Animal Crossing New Horizons:
- Fish during the months of April – May, and then July- November, for the Northern Hemisphere.
If you’re in the Southern Hemisphere, fish during the months of October – November, and then January to May.
- Fish in the open ocean.
Zebra Turkeyfish can only be caught in the ocean/sea at any time of the day.
- Donate it or sell it
Once you get the fish, you can donate it to the museum or you can sell it to Timmy and Tommy for 500 Bells.
And that’s all you need to know about how to get Zebra Turkeyfish in Animal Crossing New Horizons. For more handy tips and tricks, be sure to consult our ever-expanding Guide Wiki on the game right here. It’s full of answers to hot topics like how to catch a Sea Butterfly and how to get Rusted Parts.
For everything else, just search Twinfinite or look down below for even more coverage.
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons v2.0 Update? Everything You Need to Know
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Happy Home Paradise DLC? Everything You Need to Know
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road